• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Legacies of Recent Presidents and the Brief Rise of Trump!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Akhenaton, , new young Pharaoh, (brash and also having a beautiful wife, Nefertiti), abolished the pantheon of the powerful Gods of Egypt, replacing the capital and introducing a monotheistic worship to a single God, Aton.

However, after his death, everything he did and introduced was dismantled!

Now Trump, equally brazen, (again with a beautiful wife, LOL), is set to erase much of the legacies of not only Obama, (Global Warming remedies, Clean Air Act and Obamacare, but also those of Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and the Bush Dynasties, (free trade and pluralism, Nato alliance).

However the path is likely to be the same as the upstart young Pharaoh!

First the undoing of Climate Change remedies will, unfortunately be allowed by the House and Senate and Trumps supporters will be appeased a lot. Then he will meddle with trans-Pacific trade and folk will celebrate such hollow victories.

Having held back with the required gentlemanly discipline and placated Trump supporters, (by allowing some Trump destruction to actually happen), "Brutus", (Senator McCaine et al), will strike. After all, these powerful men with a network of special interests will have been quietly plotting, all along, to define any set of plausible set of "Crimes and Misdameaners" that could garner enough votes from both side of the aisle to impeach him! What could that include, (after all Bill Clinton got pulled before an impeachment panel just for lying),

• Fraud, (so-called "Trump University", now in the courts, is the most likely.
  • Then his myriad of companies, (under control of his daughter who is in the administration), could benefit from deals with Putin. That would be against established US interests and could be packaged as treason.

Whatever the final package will contain will evolve, (and for sure Trump will provide more excuses on his own).

Be assured, all talk of new-found unity in the Republican Party is perfunctory: it's fabric is fragile! Beneath that smooth facade, there's the pent up elastic recoil of unassuaged anger from Trumps deluge of humiliation Trump served on his opponents. The deep and vicious wounds Trump gleefully inflicted the powerful leaders of the Republican Party cannot heal and the festering right to revenge will build in pressure. Imagine, less than half the republicans and most of the democrats could easilly make Pence President. They would have their cake and eat it too!

Now the country will be united and our unpreventable losses will include the conservative Supreme Court appointee who will be a right-wing influence for decades to come, but Trumpism will have been erased!

That's my prediction.

Asher

Last edited:
Much remains to be seen, Asher, but your predictions may not be too far off the mark.

I suspect, however, that you might be overestimating the expectations of his "supporters". Apparently many of them voted for Obama in the previous two elections, but switched to Trump this time around for grievance political reasons—"hey, don't ignore us!" This election was not about policy, so Trump's unfulfilled promises will hardly be noticed.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Sadly, the removal of Donald Trump from office by impeachment and subsequent conviction would leave us with an even slimier persona in the White House.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Asher,

Sadly, the removal of Donald Trump from office by impeachment and subsequent conviction would leave us with an even slimier persona in the White House.

Quite right, Doug!

But that the defeat of the person that started to dismantle the legacies of Obama, (and also, BTW, the free-trade, pro-NATO previous Presidents) would have the politicians he savaged frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs.

Trump has no moral conviction against abortion, just needed that stance to build his portion of the vote. Same with trade. The only things we know for certain is he's been a rather kind but dishonest charlatan!

OTOH,

Pence will believe he knew

What God needed him to do,

As he strangles the dove

And smiles as he screws ya

One inevitable cold-blooded Hallelujah!​

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I couldn't be more behind your statements... I am still in horror!!!! This is my statement on Trump as president and yes I didn't capitalize president next to his name I just can-NOT!

Charlotte-