• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Night Demon...

Paul Iddon

I was actually looking for spiders late last night, but there were none to seen (was hoping for an early orb weaver of some sort) so no luck there, but I did find a wasp on the apple tree. Not sure what wasps usually do at night - or where they normally go (to sleep?) but she was quite a way inside the branches of the tree which meant some cropping required (and some aggressive NR to keep the background under control). Came out pretty well in the end but she is one of our more feared insects, and not one I like to meet by day, let alone as a night demon...

w2_1400.jpg

w3_1400.jpg

w1_1400.jpg

w4_1400.jpg

w5_1400.jpg

w9_1400-XL.jpg

w7_1400.jpg

w8-Edit_1400.jpg

Paul.