• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Rubin Report

James Lemon

DSC_5602_00001.jpg

I really don't need some talking head telling me what I have seen or heard. I am more inclined to listen to my plumber.​

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

Thanks for your introduction to this programming. Interesting that he views progressives as a leftists reincarnation/would be version of the conservatively agitating “Tea Party”.

These “talking heads” actually do a service. First they give what is clearly defined as the hosts OWN OPINION. That is an amazing provision of clarity in discussing anything.

This follows in some sequence by an interview one on one with a representative of the artistry, entertainment, politics or philosophy of that current topic.

Usually ends with some combative panel to explore and argue the merits of the issues brought up earlier.

The more of these the merrier. It’s by discussing ideas that we have some chance of delineating fact from fiction and good ideas from the noise of the information marketplace.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
BTW, James,

I am not defending the fellow or saying he’s worth listening to as I have never known about him until you mentioned the show.

Still, we do need some folk to constantly “pay attention”, gather views we might not otherwise hear and then have an array of perspectives on issues of the day!

Asher

James Lemon

BTW, James,

I am not defending the fellow or saying he’s worth listening to as I have never known about him until you mentioned the show.

Still, we do need some folk to constantly “pay attention”, gather views we might not otherwise hear and then have an array of perspectives on issues of the day!

Asher

Sure but they seem to all churn the same stuff.