• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Theme: Driftwood & shapes in natural roots and trees

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I visited Los Cabos on the Baja Coast in Mexico and discovered a long piece of bleached driftwood with shapes reminiscent of thighs and eroticism.
I had the piece cut to obtain the curvaceous portion and fit into a suitcase for the journey home.

I will use it for it’s own worth and as a model for work in steel.

First a photograph before packing, as I had a fear that the scanner would put my smuggling, even though it doesn’t appear on any “banned list” either for export from Mexico or import to the USA!

Asher Kelman: “The Dancer”
I do look forward to comments!

?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Asher Kelman: “Art of the Lie”

My second picture, above, also appears here in discussing what art might be. Add your own forms in natural wood!

Asher