• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
1E84AC23-A0A1-426A-9AF0-B95C4855E065.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Three Muses”
Fuji GFX 50S 32-64 mm WR
Godox AD400 Strobes
Mola Setti main light front behind camera
Mola Demi at 45 degrees to right of subjects

Your comments welcomed!

Asher

It's a beautiful portrait of these 3 girls. I am curious is you over compressed this though, as I'm seeing a bunch of jaggedies around bodies where the light meets the dark. Otherwise, it is quite fabulous!:) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's a beautiful portrait of these 3 girls. I am curious is you over compressed this though, as I'm seeing a bunch of jaggedies around bodies where the light meets the dark. Otherwise, it is quite fabulous!:) Maggie
you feedback, Maggie, is exactly what I seek concerning composition and lighting and the ranking of compositional elements!

I am only sharing iPhone generated sketches I do in bed as my wife reads her novel

My sketches are from small jpgs exported from Photoshop CC as color pictures in RGB.

So you see compression and then enlargement artifacts of course. I am using these as guides for formal careful work in Photoshop or Capture one or else Nik Silver FX Pro!

you feedback, Maggie, is exactly what I seek concerning composition and lighting and the ranking of compositional elements!

I am only sharing iPhone generated sketches I do in bed as my wife reads her novel

My sketches are from small jpgs exported from Photoshop CC as color pictures in RGB.

So you see compression and then enlargement artifacts of course. I am using these as guides for formal careful work in Photoshop or Capture one or else Nik Silver FX Pro!

Ha, now it makes perfect sense! :) Maggie