• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Through the Crevices

Robert Watcher

For interests sake, I looked for ways to close off the viewpoint, while walking through the open market - shooting through layers of people and small gaps in vendors stands with my (35mm equivalent) 90mm f1.8 lens:

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow, Robert!

How did we miss this super set!

I was thinking today I need to ask you about the Olympus Pen. What would be missing in that do do your style shots here?

Could you do this with the Olympus pen?
Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher

the images would be identical with a Pen model. I have one in my arsenal - an E-PL3
You, Robert, are the finest and most honest “Ambassador” for Olympus and the MFT camera movement:

• Wedding photography
  • Travel
  • Zooming in for wildlide
  • Street
  • Macro
The most fantastic is to be able to reach a bird in the tree with an easily handheld camera with 5 axis image stabilization and IS!

Quite spectacular experience you have shown with this amazing system!

Asher