• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Robert Watcher

I didn’t want to go outside and roll around the cold damp grass this morning - but Anne told me I wouldn’t get lunch unless I got out of the trailer LOL.

Tiny spring crocus and snowdrops were opened up everywhere to the warm sun. It gave me a chance to use my macro lens find from last year - the 35mm four-thirds with adapter on my E-M1. I used a variety of apertures from f6.3 to f22 for different results.

As is the norm with me, I was going for different treatments on each image. Files were transferred wirelessly to my iPad and prepared for web use.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Is there a flip out LCD you are looking at behind the camera?

I actually lie down on the grass, LOL

Asher