• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Untitled 3

fahim mohammed

p1458682018.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

I like the image but wonder whether this artistic filter might be a bit too metallic for her? Do you still have the original converted to B&W with gentler processing?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks, Fahim!

All the the three versions contribute and this is a great way, perhaps of opening up a person to us. Never thought of this before!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Fahim,

for some strange reason the second version is the most appealing for me. The pp makes (for me) that the main focus is on the eyes (especially her left eye), less distraction by emphasis on the skin like the other two versions.
Here eyes have seen a lot and she has surely a lot to tell...

Thanks for showing.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

I prefer the sepia. The b&w feels too harsh, too "black and white," if you will.

Yes, sepia does add a little more social value, but there's also a slight metallic look that I am still uncomfortable about. But I'd still be proud to have taken a picture of this special lady.

Asher