• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Untitled

fahim mohammed

p1457185064.jpg

MP, lux 50 asph, XP2

Martin Stephens

Good story telling here for me. I think the content is interesting and provides plenty to discover and think about. I enjoy it.

On the technique alone, I don't care for the processing, which I find highly distracting.

fahim mohammed

Good story telling here for me. I think the content is interesting and provides plenty to discover and think about. I enjoy it.

On the technique alone, I don't care for the processing, which I find highly distracting.

Thanks Martin.

No processing, unless Boots did something for free! Just a slight selective curve and crop for web.

Regards.

Martin Stephens

Thanks Martin.

No processing. Just a slight curve and crop for web.

Regards.

Well, now I am intrigued. I can't account for the way the edges appear. I wonder if anyone else is seeing it this way? Is this maybe a JPG from the camera, or did it begin as a raw? I am stumped to figure this out.

By curve, did you mean a contrast curve?

fahim mohammed

Well, now I am intrigued. I can't account for the way the edges appear. I wonder if anyone else is seeing it this way? Is this maybe a JPG from the camera, or did it begin as a raw? I am stumped to figure this out.

By curve, did you mean a contrast curve?

XP2 is an Ilford C41 B&W film box rated at 400 but can take considerable push/pull. It came back to me scanned as .jpg ( TIFF was a bit expensive ).

p.s MP is a film camera, of course.