• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Updating My Portrait-folio

Adrian Wareham

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

558287_581655435222686_346234316_n.jpg

976227_529399373781626_1866851926_o.jpg

-Adrian

Adrian Wareham

Just having fun meshing photography with digital painting. I will put in more work in the future, but for now I re-painted the model in this photo on top of her picture. I really like combining the smoothness you see in paintings with the background bokeh and ISO noise. It really makes the subject pop (these are just various takes on the same subject- a model for Frederick's of Hollywood) :

1399212_594969110557985_1940221595_o.jpg

Fredericks2-1.jpg

Fredericks2Poster2BampW.jpg

-Adrian

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A fast, natural, self-portrait. (I love that I can flip forward the preview screen on the 60D Canon)

f22055ea-e8c0-4a7e-a0a6-54fd8729ea30.jpg

Good morning, Adrian!

O.T. I wonder if you'd prefer this wonderful camera to the new Sony A7 if you were given a choice of the same lenses at no cost to you. The Sony is just 1 lb in weight!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just having fun meshing photography with digital painting. I will put in more work in the future, but for now I re-painted the model in this photo on top of her picture. I really like combining the smoothness you see in paintings with the background bokeh and ISO noise. It really makes the subject pop (these are just various takes on the same subject- a model for Frederick's of Hollywood) :

1399212_594969110557985_1940221595_o.jpg

Adrian,

This one is my favorite. What was Frederick's doing modeling liquor?

Asher

Adrian Wareham

Good morning, Adrian!

O.T. I wonder if you'd prefer this wonderful camera to the new Sony A7 if you were given a choice of the same lenses at no cost to you. The Sony is just 1 lb in weight!

Asher

Missed this post. I honestly like the 60D (and wouldn't want to invest in Sony lenses because I'd really like the 5DIII soon) a bit much to part with it for stills ... but I might be willing to switch, should I start doing more videography, as the 60D has a far inferior mirrorless focus.

Since the choice ultimately comes to 5DIII vs A7, I'd still prefer to stay Canon. (heck, maybe the 1D-X someday) But if lenses were all swappable, it'd be second to only those two Canons. =)