• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Video making of of a photo shoot at dusk with Pentax 645D

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Too bad we can't post videos in OPF…

Anyway, you can see Romain Claris' latest video making of of a shoot at dusk of a Lagoon 620 (62 feet) in my blog.
As I wish that all comments stay in OPF, my blog doesn't allow comments… so post yours here!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Too bad we can't post videos in OPF…

Anyway, you can see Romain Claris' latest video making of of a shoot at dusk of a Lagoon 620 (62 feet) in my blog.
As I wish that all comments stay in OPF, my blog doesn't allow comments… so post yours here!

Enjoy!

That was very cool, Nicolas. I see you shoot bare-foot. Love that! I also think Pentax may like to use this for one of their commercials. J'ai bien aimé! :)
Maggie

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

The story of your involvement with boats enters and important new chapter with the super-resolution Pentax 645D. I was a little concerned about you balancing so precariously on the end of the plank!

Asher

nicolas claris

Well Asher, the risk was only a good bath! (the camera was strongly attached to the boarding gangway. Believe me!)

nicolas claris

That was very cool, Nicolas. I see you shoot bare-foot. Love that! I also think Pentax may like to use this for one of their commercials. J'ai bien aimé! :)
Maggie

Hello Maggie
on a yacht you have to be bare-foot or wear shoes that never go on roads (to prevent small stones or tar to spoil the deck or the interior floors)…
No doubt that Pentax will use it and also the gangway manufacturer!
Thanks for stopping by : )

romain claris

pro member
Some extracted pictures from the Nicolas Claris 645D making of

Hello !

No videos in OPF... But one can stills extracted from, yes !

Pentax_645D_Nicolas_Claris_Photoshoot.jpg

Pentax_645D_Nicolas_Claris_3.jpg

Pentax_645D_Nicolas_Claris_2.jpg

Pentax_645D_Nicolas_Claris.jpg

To see the Pentax 645D making of (don't forget: do it full screen and sound system to the max) :
http://www.photos-architecture.fr/blog/

Coming soon a new making of about Nicolas Claris photoshoot with Pentax 645D from HELICOPTER !!!

Best regards

Romain Claris

romain claris

pro member
Helicopter Pentax 645D

Hi,

just whish to share with you an extracted frame from the new making of coming soon about Nicolas Claris photoshoot from helicopter with Pentax 645 D.

Nicolas_Claris_Pentax_645D_helicopter.jpg

I'll let you know when it will be on line !

Best

Romain

Asher Kelman

Hi,

just whish to share with you an extracted frame from the new making of coming soon about Nicolas Claris photoshoot from helicopter with Pentax 645 D.

Nicolas_Claris_Pentax_645D_helicopter.jpg

I'll let you know when it will be on line !

Best

Romain

Romain,

Bonjour et bienvenu! :)

Glad to have you on board and looking forward to the latest movie work!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Pentax_645D_Nicolas_Claris_Photoshoot.jpg

Romain,

Is this from the Pentax. It must be for 40MP or maybe this is from video, but then how do you do it?

Asher

romain claris

pro member
Dear Asher,

This is an extracted still from the making of.
I have imported the Nicolas' image in the editing software which format is 1920 pix - that's why there are some black left and right.

And then we zoom into the picture at 100% to realize the 7264 X 5440 size and definition compare to the 1920 format.

If only I could shoot video with 7K ! =) that will come maybe someday....

Best to you

Romain