• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Waiting for the rain to stop

Antonio Correia

i-GpSDZgR-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So fabulously colored and a great discovery. Poor fellow doesn’t have much shelter but does have a loyal friend!

Looks about 12-13 years old and a worker!

What do you think the story might be and what were you doing in a cemetery in the rain?

......or you were passing in the car?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you Asher and Nicolas for your comments !
This photo was shot in Guatemala in one of our last travels :cry: during the week of the dead, 2019
We went there to this cemetery two or three times, one being during the late afternoon when there was hardly and light.
This time we were travelling with a group of French but we were left by ourselves for some hours.
The sky was a little cloudy and when it started raining we took shelter under a small roof where other native people were.
I took advantage of the moment and made a few photos being this one the best of them.
A festival of colour.

2019-10-31%4016.51.53-Edit-X4.jpg

Thank you Asher and Nicolas for your comments !
This photo was shot in Guatemala in one of our last travels :cry: during the week of the dead, 2019
We went there to this cemetery two or three times, one being during the late afternoon when there was hardly and light.
This time we were travelling with a group of French but we were left by ourselves for some hours.
The sky was a little cloudy and when it started raining we took shelter under a small roof where other native people were.
I took advantage of the moment and made a few photos being this one the best of them.
A festival of colour.

2019-10-31%4016.51.53-Edit-X4.jpg
Such a different attitude towards death. Where I live, it is very sombre and very grey and black in the cemetery, and here, you can see how they celebrated someone's life!