• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

We Love Our Bears!

Ken Tanaka

pro member
It's been 21 years since we've seen our Chicago Bears (American football team) make their way to the Super Bowl. I was beginning to wonder if I'd see such an event again in my life. Do you think we Chicagoans are just a bit excited? Win or lose, we love our Bears.

(An image I'm using as a temporary banner graphic for my online galleries.)
original.jpg

Fun shot. I have only driven past there about 1000 times and have noted the holidays on the skyscrapers (green for St. Patties Day, ...). I have never seen it done so over the top by so many.

enjoy,

Sean

Jeff O'Neil

Here in Toronto we get the weather Chicago had yesterday. Hoped you've finally thawed out!

Chicago is a wonderful town. Only been there once for the Blues Fest but l loved every minute in the city.

Oh ya..and the picture is superb! Well Done Ken.

Jeff

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We need "Chicago" by Blue Eyes, Frank Sinatra to go with it! However, I don't know how to do it. Maybe one can have the first line as a "fair use" for editorial comment? I don't know the law. however, you can thinjk it withnout getting sued!

Asher