• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Website Jingle

I was working on a possible website jingle. The idea is, you start the website and the music is playing. So I fired up my synths and started improvising a wee bit with some grooves, here the full lentgh of the session:

http://www.mediafire.com/?92055zzylim

I think from 2:10 to 3:50 or so would be a nice cut out of it. Probably will add some more stuff later to that groove.

Now I have the difficult task ahead to go to bed at 10PM.... <staring at the ceiling> DOH!?!

Hehehe

So long
~^..^~
Bear

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Georg,

Any photo/ artwork to go with it!! The opening 20 seconds is itneresting and kept my attention. I felt that the devlopemnt and voices heard at about 2 minute in might come earlier as the sound is otherwise no longer new.

In anycase, we need to anchor the music to something we see! That's what this is about!

We might in the future make a related pure music forum, but for now, whenever there's music we like a picture too. The whole idea is to rellate one with the other. This gives more power to both.

You are a hard worker! Keep at it!

Asher