• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Welcome to this New Forum! What's behind the picture!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We travel and find exciting places. We see buildings or works of art that refer to magnificent things. Photography is more than the picture.

Just as music is not the notes but what we feel between the notes, so each photograph has more, so much more to enjoy. Not only should we let the light into the camera but also lift up the lantern to our world! Here, speak for what's behind the picture.

We can then travel with you. That's our exciting new forum. Please enjoy! :)

Asher

Very nice. I've often thought about what it would take to truly hold up a lantern to illuminate others about places that inspire me. This sounds like the right forum to begin practicing...