• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What about a Grey Dagger moth caterpillar - and friends...?

Paul Iddon

I found a cat on one of the shrubs today, and took a couple with my 15mm f/4 LAOWA wide angle lens as well as my usual plethora of 60mm Venus photos. And what turned out to be a more fascinating encounter became obvious as I went in closer and closer, eventually 2:1 and with a tube too... It had company...

vapewide01_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vapewide03_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape02_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape00_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape07_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape06_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape05_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape01_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vape03_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vapemite02_4k_1800-X2.jpg

vapemite01_4k_1800-X2.jpg

Paul.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What are those pink-orange friends! No doubt they have had relationships for millions of years so therefore there must be an ecosystem of microbial flora that could be shared, for good or bad!

Asher

Paul Iddon

Not sure yet what they are, but there's an old saying...

Great fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em, And little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum. And the great fleas themselves, in turn, have greater fleas to go on; While these again have greater still, and greater still, and so on.

Paul.