• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

what I see

Charlotte Thompson

this is a self portrait under the experiments of color enhancing-

What I saw was then and some how
the bright must white, the dark, jewel-

Charlotte R Thompson

DSC_06922.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

This project appears to be about expressing dark feelings by putting the remnants of the face in bright light. Is this correct?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Georg
the idea was not the smile but an honest capture of immediate feelings- rock chick-
well my friends have a nickname for me Stevie as in Nicks I guess you saw that too
thanks for the comment

Asher
in a way this expresses the sides of me- in the colors of course which for me is an expression of the diffrent selves we all have in our spirit- I intend to do more like a series with sort of exploration-it could be identifying with all females maybe-colors used for feelings
in this there is an aura of red energy and gold light for lifesoul- and of course an avatar for GoldenIllusions
thank you for all that you see

Charlotte

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel

I am pleased then- everything changes hope art keeps on that path!

Cedric

Learning is a research isn't it-to re-search oneself and the findings as I told Rachel *changes*
a good thing-thank you for coming by and adding to this thread