• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

With all this laying about I’ve been doing........

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I’ve not not been so relaxed since my last divorce came though.
Must be the easy life. Barely a visitor. The only disturbance is the new Friar bird chicks Chirping all day and the pee wee family attacking me if I step onto the lawn.

Spent an hour doing some images I haven’t seen for a while. Funny how I miss them first time around.

B6E07EE1-0AD2-4230-AF09-B9F45FCC42AF.jpeg

Such an ordinary shot. Too ordinary really. Neat and tidy. Not like me at all? Not sure. Oils be a secret part of my brain working to get things organised. The bloke looks content. Does he know I’m here?

EE7A336B-D3B6-428A-952F-9DB3AD5922B8.jpeg

That’s better. A bit of chaos. Shopping trolleys in the wood pile. Where else would you put it? Back at the shop? Not likely.

003BA19D-A2A0-4292-BBD0-045A22C55B4C.jpeg

I have no idea why I do this. It’s me in a hurry? Doing something unusual? Being a pervert? Or just interested in the pole?
I seem to do it often enough to find a reason.

2676E4B0-4BA8-451B-AA0D-E6A8F133F6E7.jpeg

See what I mean.

Andy brown

Tom, the first one with the old bloke on the tredley, brilliant! The composition (amongst everything else) is immaculate. Not a wasted pixel to be found.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Tom, the first one with the old bloke on the tredley, brilliant! The composition (amongst everything else) is immaculate. Not a wasted pixel to be found.
I wish I was as neat with my wardrobe and office.

I’m at this moment re-reading Doisneau PARIS.

“If I’d have set myself a mission I might have collected millions of images, methodically, but it would have cost me endless days without pleasure”

he combines the simplicity and complexity of imagery so well. Im never quite sure what is important and what is not in his images.

I can’t work out whether I envy him, emulate him, channel him, admire him, want to be him.
I must be satisfied with myself and enjoy the imagery of others.

Andy brown

I wish I was as neat with my wardrobe and office.

I’m at this moment re-reading Doisneau PARIS.

“If I’d have set myself a mission I might have collected millions of images, methodically, but it would have cost me endless days without pleasure”

he combines the simplicity and complexity of imagery so well. Im never quite sure what is important and what is not in his images.

I can’t work out whether I envy him, emulate him, channel him, admire him, want to be him.
I must be satisfied with myself and enjoy the imagery of others.
Be satisfied Tom.
That is absolute top shelf.
I showed my artsy daughter. I said ‘what do think of this composition?’
“ ooh!, ooh wow!, aw shit!, whose is that?”
‘Tom, mad old bugger from Darwin’
“Oh yeah”