• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Woodies All In A Row

Don Ferguson Jr.

Woodies all in row were spaced nicely for me.
Don

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Till I came to the USA, a woodie was a fellow who collected downed trees from the woods and sold it has firewood! Not like taking the monarchs deer, foxes or hares and a fair living.

The next time I heard that was in Justice Thomas’s Supreme Court Confirmation and that opened up a whole new vista of proud men strutting about in their night robes!

From you, Jim, I would imagine mines of Deardorfs, Ebony’s Kodak’s and Chamonix wooden cameras on giant bleck tripods with bearded men bent over, head beneath dark cloths, fully “Burkha’d” out shooting a lone nude model perched “by chance” on a sand dune as the sun rose!

Never in a million years did I imagine we would say these “Country Wagons” The pinnacle of British “Harris Tweed” countryside living with 3 kids a motorway distant from large cities like London and Bristol, and of course with their red-haired Irish Setter or the bespoke the English setter! Those were woodies!

...and if there were teenage daughters, the father also had his essential preloaded shotgun in the “boot” of the car too, just in case one of them needed to get married!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don,

Back to your picture!

Don Ferguson Jr.: “Ducks in a Row”

I wonder what made them line up like that on a useless branch? Perhaps it’s their built in behavior to follow the leader?

BTW, Is the third male a juvenile?

Asher