• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Xmas surprise (nude)

Key light: 54” softbox. Fill light: 48 inch reflector. Background lights: four 48” umbrellas. Post-processing: levels, tones, cleanup of background, symmetry of background. Model: Stephanie.

Happy holidays everyone!

xmas.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A.K,

Happy holidays to you too! Do you have my address? Please mark "Fragile!" and "This way up!".

Asher

merry Christmas to you!

can I just add something?
on the 1st page that say that the site contains nudity....The French translation is a bit awkward (she's so picky again)....
"Cet emplacement contient la nudité" which means literaly:
This space (as in car space for example) contains THE nudity... So it seems that you embrace all the nudity of the whole world in your tiny space :)

The right way to say it is, for example:
Ce site contient des images de nudité

No big deal....
Happy new year as well...

merry Christmas to you!

on the 1st page that say that the site contains nudity....The French translation is a bit awkward (she's so picky again)....
"Cet emplacement contient la nudité" which means literaly:
This space (as in car space for example) contains THE nudity... So it seems that you embrace all the nudity of the whole world in your tiny space :)

The right way to say it is, for example:
Ce site contient des images de nudité

No big deal....
Happy new year as well...

Thanks for the tip. I've used your suggestion to correct it. To be honest, my intention in the translations was visual. I liked the way the languages looked, and also trying to be a little less ethno-centric. I also liked the idea of warning those who might not enjoy the site, no matter what language they spoke, in case they didn't know what NSFW means. Hopefully others will also help me with the other languages, as I don't speak any language well, including -- how do you say? -- English.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Sandrine,

I first became acutely aware of this usage in French, which we can be aided in understanding by thinking of de in this usage as meaning "some (of the)", during my study of the French language in Junior High School. After giving my reply in class to a passage to be rendered in French, the teacher said, "Certainly, Mr. Kerr, you do not mean to ask someone to give you all the cheese that exists".

Best regards,

Doug

I also liked the idea of warning those who might not enjoy the site, no matter what language they spoke, in case they didn't know what NSFW means. Hopefully others will also help me with the other languages, as I don't speak any language well, including -- how do you say? -- English.

About 1 week ago, I didn't know what NSFW meant (although I figured out a bit what it was all about :) )

Jerome Marot

And the German version would be better translated by "Diese Webseite enthält Nacktheit". "Aufstellungsort" is a place of exhibition, not a web page.

The Spanish version would normally read: "Este sitio contiene desnudos.", not "desnudez".

The Dutch version should probably read: "Deze site bevat erotisch naakt."

The Italian version should also probably read: "Questo sito contiene immagini di Nudo."

I'll pass on the Japanese and Russian.