• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

your place or mine.....an exchange programme

Paul Bestwick

pro member
so much to learn, so little time. This is what I would like to do. I am in Australia, I would love to connect with a pro in Europe who does mainly studio/location portraiture. I would like to advance my skills & see this as a way to fast track a bit. My side of the bargain would be to provide a base for that person to come & experience my part of Australia, Tasmania. Amazing place for landscape photography. Good wine & great restaurants..........

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Paul

So bad I don't do studio/location portraiture!
Never mind, I know I'll have to get back to Tasmania... Then I'll ring you for the "Good wine & great restaurants" and Lanscape as well (maybe before the wine, LOL!)