• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Digital Processing Issues and Fixes: An amazing Photography Bundle supporting Children’s Charities

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
2038047C-C3F4-4B98-AE0E-721B0137A54A.jpeg

Just for a few days, here’s access to a fabulous bargain of many brilliant useful training videos from Landscapes to Portrait poses and lighting to great filters for a great unique finish to your photos.

586E5050-78C2-4116-B968-3F43F741A94A.jpeg

This is organized by Matt Granger, the portrait and figure photographer and internationally renowned colleagues across the spectrum of photography as a profession and passion.

Give it a try!

I have no personal connection with this project except I believe it’s a bargain for helping all photographers and supports feeding hungry children and helps light a path for their future!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks so much James!

I recommend the deal highly. If you could use just 2 of the photography packages included in this huge giveaway, it’s a super bargain.

Also, you are helping hungry children and that’s a huge act of humanity.

Asher

James Lemon

The Nikon Guy !!! I have watched a few of his videos and he doesn't waist time . This appears to be a huge savings.
Thanks so much James!

I recommend the deal highly. If you could use just 2 of the photography packages included in this huge giveaway, it’s a super bargain.

Also, you are helping hungry children and that’s a huge act of humanity.

Asher
Oh yes most defiantly good value for only $98.00

Asher Kelman

Actually, since 2014, this marketing has given over $3,000,000 to charities!

The instruction videos happen to be superb. With just one video, “Headshots”, it’s so brilliant, you could make a living in photography!

Asher

nijolcreative

Actually, since 2014, this marketing has given over $3,000,000 to charities!

The instruction videos happen to be superb. With just one video, “Headshots”, it’s so brilliant, you could make a living in photography!

Asher
How much money has been donated to charities through this marketing initiative since 2014?