• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Blowing in the Wind

Robert Watcher

Kerraazy High Winds this afternoon, created dangerous conditions and power outages —— along with providing some incredible views in the sky.

I could barely open the car pushing against it with both feet, and the wind just about blowing me over in a ditch - as I attempting to capture the first stunning view. I pulled off on a side road where there was good open view and no electric poles and lines to get in the way.

15 minutes down the road, was another spectacular view of the suns rays reaching from North to South in the sky. By now it was also bitter cold. I grabbed a few still images, including this 4 picture combined panorama, before deciding to take some Timelapse footage of the view using my tripod jammed into front of the car for stability. Unfortunately I only got enough footage for a four second video - before my tripod and camera blew down the road.

Busted my camera up. Thank goodness I have a few more camera bodies to replace it.

C04B68E9-FC28-4CD3-AB77-D7FF05A58069.jpeg

7DE88E96-BB89-4490-BD75-6C8F0A8B1BDD.jpeg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Was this connected to the 100 mile path of nuclear destruction in the USA?

We have had at least 70 dead, a number held down due to judicious early warnings and evacuations!

Whole areas have been flattened. Small towns are just piles of scattered debris!

C3A8B4BD-F4FA-4783-8031-A7013ADD45D8.jpeg

D7B5B161-12C0-4779-BE78-DC5951C46BDA.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Please look at these extraordinary photographs on a large computer monitor or hold your mobile phone or tablet in the landscape mode.

Robert,

These are such important photographs, perhaps amongst the most significant I have seen.

Man has taken dominion over this fragile blue planet marked by arrogance dismissal and arrogance in its treatment of life and the very structure of the ground we walk on!

0D6D888C-B492-4CA1-B39A-CF9AD8D4E8F7.jpeg

Your pictures show us how lacking in authority and power we are relative to raw nature!

80692247-FE4E-4CE0-8556-19BCAA28A9BF.jpeg

reminds me of the surprise Imperial haughty Japan got after the attacked Pearl Harbor. They woke up a sleeping giant.

With our damage to the planets balance, we gave done the same and the fury is waiting for us!

That’s what your exceptionally fine and rare images show us!

Sorry your gear was damaged in the process but at least your car wasn’t sent careening head to tail in a spin and crashing into a tree or rock!

At least one Angel voted in your favor, I guess, but I wonder how many of your accumulated credits you used up!

Asher

Robert Watcher

Anne and considered the same as you - that our 90KM + winds in Ontario today, could be related to the the system that generated the devastating tornado. The radar showed it‘s path extending from almost the gulf got the Great Lakes in the USA. We saw what the dramatic images in Kentucky, on news sites this morning.

Asher Kelman

Perhaps, label these these “December 11 2021 warnings”

We also have a pending issue of both the axis of the earths rotation changing and inversion of the magnetic field!

If Trump, Trudeau or Macron fart again, the entire planet could break apart!

We shouldn’t have cut the trees down in Europe to build Catholic Cathedrals and gentry town houses. Coming to the USA after Europe was denuded of trees was our biggest mistake. Screwing up Europe’s ecology was bad enough.

The North American and Southern American Continents would have saved the entire planet had we not commandeered it and then began to terraform it by cutting down the trees!

Asher