• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Don’t people check the mirror before leaving the house!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was stunned that the lady didn’t feel the skirt was wrong!!

90C5C340-04EA-456F-9FCD-E5D71F28FE77.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “If the dress fits!”

Her companion of course didn’t have a clue!

What crazy clothes do you see!m?

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

An adorable behind. The fellow looks greatly proud. I think he has well more than a clue.

As they used to say when discussing the uniforms required of flight attendants on various airlines in terms of their presentation of the after quarters, this is "halfway between the apple and the ham sandwich presentation"

Carla points out that her shoes and purse match.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

“Hi, Asher,

An adorable behind. The fellow looks greatly proud. I think he has well more than a clue.

……Carla points out that her shoes and purse match.

Best regards,

Doug
I didn’t notice either of these two points!

I didn’t even realize she had shoes, 😂

Asher

Jerome Marot

Would you like it if someone posted pictures of you on the Internet taken when you are badly dressed and failed to realize it?

Besides, that woman has a skirt made of fine fabric and the wind blows. Nothing worth noting.

Asher Kelman

Would you like it if someone posted pictures of you on the Internet taken when you are badly dressed and failed to realize it?

Besides, that woman has a skirt made of fine fabric and the wind blows. Nothing worth noting.
I thought of that Jérôme, and chose the picture that had no recognizable face.

In my neighborhood, such a view is very remarkable! But you are correct to raise the issue. I don’t show the homeless or anyone, obviously recognizable, in a view that puts then down.

Thanks for your care and you are, indeed, correct. Mea Calpa!

Asher