• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Flowers From My Garden

Chris Calohan

These were all shot with a Nikon Z50 mirrorless (DX format), coupled to 100-400 "S" Z lens (FX Format)

agap tpf.jpg

Agapanthus

bulbine-2 tpf.jpg

Bulbine

from-the-garden-2.jpg

Honey Bee on a Mimosa Groundcover

new-flwr tpf.jpg

Lemon Beebalm

zinnia tpf.jpg

Zinnia

zinnias-morn-watr tpf.jpg

Morning Watering of My Zinnias, Split Leaf and Blackberries

zin-single tpf.jpg

Zinnia​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Excellent choices for your garden and beautifully photographed.

Is your neighborhood totally healed now after the devastation Mother Nature rendered years ago?

Asher

Asher Kelman

This is unusual!

03284603-AE3A-4053-834B-D06F1F89CB29.jpeg

What anatomical parts are the green central “thistle” structure?

Do you have the flower in an earlier unopened bud stage like the agapanthus?
Asher

Chris Calohan

90% of the storm damage is gone, but there are still many stark reminders. I'll wait on the Beebalm to produce more buds and give you a shot.

Asher Kelman

90% of the storm damage is gone, but there are still many stark reminders.

I pray it gets rebuilt without scares. What’s the holdup: homeowners or the Federal Government?

I'll wait on the Beebalm to produce more buds and give you a shot.

A suggestion: pinch of the old blooms. That you may know is dead-heading and that allows this plant to make new blooms instead of seeds!

Asher