• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Girl in red

Jarmo Juntunen

Me and Laura (my daughter, for those who don't know) tried a couple of new ideas at the studio.

Laura_punainen_harso-06.jpg

Laura_punainen_harso-09.jpg

Laura_ikkunan_valossa-3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Laura has grown up! So wonderful to meet this fine lady with poise and inner thoughts!

I like a lot the many modes of red: chromaticity, texture and lighting. You frame her effectively and with affection, like wrapping the treasure she is!

This one is my favorite.

1A0D2126-9E79-4395-980D-9BF84EAB37B9.jpeg

Kudos on this novel and adorable work!

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Jarmo,

Thanks for giving me permission to share an alternate version of you 15 year old daughter’s lovely image in red!

52AA6736-83D7-4BCF-AC26-528B919A8207.jpeg

I think it’s important that her face and hair are the most important and feel everything must be engineered in tiny gradations of attention getting and clarity to reflect this.

After all, no one in the King’s court could arrive better attired than the monarch.

I do hope you like this version!

3329ABF9-E8DE-49C0-A689-809A588888DE.jpeg

Kindest wishes and a hug to your family!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Asher! It is a nice edit. I can see your point and understand your reasoning. Still, in this case, I prefer my more natural approach. But I appreciate your vision.

Asher Kelman

Thank you Asher! It is a nice edit. I can see your point and understand your reasoning. Still, in this case, I prefer my more natural approach. But I appreciate your vision.
It’s generous of you to permit my messing with your excellent work. Kudos to a great “Dad & Daughter” relationship.

My wife vowed never to marry anyone who was obsessed with photography like her Dad and oops, she found a doctor with the same crippling affliction!

Asher