• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Stockholm, Sweden

Stefan Lindgren

I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Stefan I'm interested in every aspect of photography like just watching images
photographing and the tech part around photography and photo editing.

I run my own website StockholmViews.com
and making some of my photography gear by myself (some are displayed at my web)
I have always liked to make things and cameras and photography apparel is rely fun to build.

I work as a aircraft engineer and like to travel a lot, but as I'm living in Stockholm most of my photography is concentrated to my hometown.

My other hobbies is Skiing, badminton, traveling and cooking :0)

I would love to hear from all of you that are interesting in home built equipment in general
and scannercameras in particular.

6x17camera.jpg

One of my projects that can be spotted at my website.

Cem_Usakligil

Welcome to OPF

Hi Stefan,

This is really great day for OPF with quite a few new members joining, some of them being very experienced photographers such as yourself. I am quite excited to see you on board :)

Please tell us more about your DIY photo gear and project when you have the time. I am looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Your blog is interesting too! I must admit I searched on the Hasselblad website for the new XPan 50 MP digital Pano camera! I just wanted to know if there was a price increase from the XPan II 35mm Pano camera!

Asher