• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Laura and a Yashicaflex

Jarmo Juntunen

Another vintage shoot, this time with Laura and an old family hierloom.

Laura ja vanha kamera.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, kids grow up! It’s hard though to get teens, (and even more so college age kids), to join in with 1:1 activities that take up their over scheduled time with so many competing activities every day!

A61E7EC0-028E-4D77-9B73-F0140931F8DE.jpeg

So for me, this is a window on your special enduring relationship with your wonderful daughter

….such a great and capable 6x6 bargain pro camera! I woukd love it if she would use the camera for one roll of film, just to open her eyes as to what the two of them coukd do together!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you all for your nice comments! This piece of photographic history has been running in my wife’s family for decades. Originally her grandfather’s and nearly chucked out by her father after grandfather’s passing. It is in full working order but due to my lazyness it has not been used, lol!