• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mennonite Country

Robert Watcher

Mennonite Country

robertwatcher.com__8250981_affinity_sharpenAI.jpeg

robertwatcher.com__8250992_sharpenAI.jpeg

robertwatcher.com__8250983.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are classic iconic images, Robert! Thanks so much for bringing us such captivating and precious images!

I do not know much about the Mennonites but will now have to study up on them!

I have the idea that they are a self-isolated Christian sect, like the Amish.

Ashef

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Robert,

Having now read much about the Mennonites and many related sects, I am so impressed that their pacifism seems to me, as one who admires the writings about the New Testament Jesus, that they best represent my concept of the direction such a figure would guide us.

Critical is the unlinking the power connection between religion and state.

To the State that’s a dilemma as the point of organized religion is to be the main cost-saving power instrument of the State.

After all, with one State-supported Priest in each village, nurturing the fear of God in folk, what needs soldiers for that village to “keep the peace”?

Asher