• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Memoriam: NAVALNY BEACON OF DEFIANCE!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Alexai Navalny was the most vociferous critic of the corruption in Putin’s Russia.

86058445-6E77-4BE2-A2D2-A47E09F40886.jpeg

Imagine, the most popular and major opposition leader in Russia gets poisoned with a nerve agent in Russia, survives to be rescued by doctors in Germany then fearlessly returns to Russia fight for his supporters!

He is now dead. No one doubts who had him snuffed out in a distant, isolated, bleak and cruel penal colony!

I challenge you to create art to remind us of this great nan who defied the odds, risking all for freedom of his people!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have thought about how one my express one’s feeling of outrage and salute his influence as a beacon!

This, with a sunflower:

E38F0D27-E314-4DC4-9191-75C1240201D3.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Navalny, Defiance ‘till Death!”