• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Warning! Beware of This: Please Report Here Server Issues, Duplicate Posts Appearing and the like!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In the past months, we have repeatedly seen many duplicates of posts.

Please describe in detail here your experience so I can get this solved!

Thanks!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Sometimes when posting, whether it be a new thread or a reply to an existing post, I get a "oops! We ran into a server error, please try again later". Regardless, the post does go through but when I go back to that thread I see my post as if it wasn't posted yet.

Jarmo Juntunen

Sometimes when posting, whether it be a new thread or a reply to an existing post, I get a "oops! We ran into a server error, please try again later". Regardless, the post does go through but when I go back to that thread I see my post as if it wasn't posted yet.
Screenshot_2023-12-20-20-42-46-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg