• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

prison

Ali & Kyli
ALI_3429-e.jpg

ALI_3483-e.jpg

ALI_3495-e.jpg

ALI_3671-e.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A.K.,

We have had a reaction to your images. I find them well done and impressive but not the sort of images that further discussion on photography to a broad audience that includes men and women of all ages, liberal to conservative and any religion or vice you might imagine.

I personally do not wish to discourage you from posting your photography in OPF. So please do not feel slighted. However, We have to weigh carefully the consequences to having 15 year old kids and a lot of women and folk from Peru and France to Saudi Arabia and Chile view this work and then not participate any longer. Erotic photography is a perfectly valid form of work. However, it is just beyond what we can accommodate without tying up every minute of my time fielding private emails. We do like artistic nude photography of images that contain nudity. There we want to celebrate the form or context of the nude. Sounds nitpicking but it's a way that is practical and works.

I hope you understand and can support the decision.

Asher