• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scary and Bold

Jarmo Juntunen

These two are siblings that have ruled our household for more than a year now. They are rescue cats, found in a forest and spent their first months without any human contact. Their personalities are very much different, even if they come from the same litter.

Mini is very scary and suspicious:

Maksi is constantly plotting a coup against the human population of the house:

Thank you for viewing!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My favorite in Mini. That shot is also the simplest and dramatic!

Amazing that they manage without needing to hunt rodents!

Did they hunt in the Forrest as a pair, or with their mother?

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Peter and Asher! We got these two from a shelter when they were six months old. They had been trapped and delivered to a shelter so we only know very little of their early kitten roaming months! They were lucky to survive, many cats don`t in our climate. Wild cats are OK during the warm summer time but cold winter months are lethal to cats that do not have access to indoors. We have a glazed balcony where they like to spend time. Now, already 3 or 4 unlucky little birds have found their way to the balcony. I`m sure you can imagine the rest.