• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

the eyes

Charlotte Thompson

each eye has a different coloring and look to it-an" experiment on what one sees in the eyes or what the camera sees- who really sees- the camera-the viewer or the photographed-"

smaller size- this is to ask to fore above questions-no titles really or Just The Eyes

DSC_0622-1.jpg

DSC_0625-1.jpg

DSC_0626-1.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

Reflections in eyes are always fascinating and a draw. Are these pictures meant to be viewed together as a trypich? If so they are to big to see on my laptop screen. Could you post them side by side smaller, say half size? Also do you have a title for each one. A title gives guidance. You may not want to give that and if so I have difficulty in taking it in.

Thanks,

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I have made the pictures smaller and had no title in mind at all just the questions I asked in the original "What really sees"-and yes this is certainly a trypich-if you really need titles I can do that as well!

Charlotte

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

the first- Blue Ice Danube falls into

the second- The green eyed fish

the third- Of the woman who sleeps, Lotte Queen

a poetic titled trypich-

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Great,

Now assemble them with reduced size version 300 pixels wide, separated by a fine white space
so we can see then in one go and not have to scroll. We can still reference the large pictures above. However we do need to see them side by side to get the impression closer to your concept.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
I can get them to small- it wont let me put large and small because it says there are more than 5-the restriction-so I will try them here-

DSC_0622-3.jpg
DSC_0625-3.jpg
DSC_0626-3.jpg

at this the first picture has lost its real colorings-
I cannot get all 3 together unless I get to 160 by 120
and they dont have the same punch-

Charlotte