• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What Happened To The Editor?

The WYSIWIG* editor for this site used to be very helpful and today it is suddenly dumping out raw XHTML rather than the WYSIWIG output. So every carriage return/newline is now a <br /> and a carriage return/newline.

Also the Go To Advanced editor link is missing.

Is anyone else seeing this? Note I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7 on XP. While I can cope with writing in markup, I am not sure everyone can. Has something changed?

thanks,

Sean

* What You See Is What You Get

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Sean
Sorry that you have problem here…
To my knowledge, nothing has been none to the software, nor to the server…

On Mac and Safari eveytthing seems to work fine…

It would help if people bringing answers here tells wat browser they use but also what PLATFORM…

Is it a Windoze or a Mac issue? apparently not a Safari/Mac nor Firefox/Mac

Who other experiences problem?

Sean DeMerchant said:
The WYSIWIG* editor for this site used to be very helpful and today it is suddenly dumping out raw XHTML rather than the WYSIWIG output. So every carriage return/newline is now a <br /> and a carriage return/newline.

Also the Go To Advanced editor link is missing.

Is anyone else seeing this? Note I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7 on XP. While I can cope with writing in markup, I am not sure everyone can. Has something changed?

thanks,

Sean

* What You See Is What You Get

Merci Nicolas. <smile>

It was something esoteric and I had to restart Firefox about 5 times and tweak my extensions (I block a lot of stuff and only allow scripts via whitelisting). I personally consider Flash ads that use more than 1% of my CPU to be viruses as they steal electricity and processing power from me.

enjoy,

Sean