• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Would anyone like RAW model images to work with during SARS Cov-2 restrictions?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I can provide, without charge RAW files for you to use your skills on. If you like them you can create whatever artwork you wish and likely as not I will grant you rights to publish or sell any work you create that substantially departs from the original as a new work with your own style.

I need to know if anyone might be interested from model fully dressed in a field barley/flowers, that can be shown to any family member to......

........(limited those few comfortable with NSFW images), tasteful art nudes one wouldn’t be surprised to see in any Public Museum of Art, actually suitable, IMHO for family viewing.

If there is even minimal interest, I will procure the rights and send you images to work with!

This way, even if you have your studio closed, I could perhaps help you to try out some of the new functions in Capture One, Lightroom etc with the latest skin, texture lighting and other refinements that have appeared over the past year.

If there are particular poses or topics you would like to work with, I will see if I have such RAW files to share or I can procure them for you.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Asher