• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: My World..

fahim mohammed

p220808229-5.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

and what a beautiful world you have-
I really love this portrait
also love the soft effect you have here in the photo
always remember to love her every day for they are short my friend-

always my best-
Charlotte-

Jerome Marot

This is indeed a very nice portrait. It looks like a candid shot, but the composition is very good, with the arms drawing a triangle which brings the eye of the viewer back to the eyes of the model. The expression is interesting, one would think she watches herself in a mirror while rearranging her hat. The B&W is superb.

fahim mohammed

This is indeed a very nice portrait. It looks like a candid shot, but the composition is very good, with the arms drawing a triangle which brings the eye of the viewer back to the eyes of the model. The expression is interesting, one would think she watches herself in a mirror while rearranging her hat. The B&W is superb.

Jerome, very kind of you sir. I am grateful.
Thank you.

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Second time this week Fahim, you seem to have a knack for creating B&W imagery that fascinates me. Incredibly compelling and thoughtful picture!

fahim mohammed

Second time this week Fahim, you seem to have a knack for creating B&W imagery that fascinates me. Incredibly compelling and thoughtful picture!

Ben, thank you very much for you kind ( honest !!! :) ) comments. Your B&W is much more so.

Take care of yourself and stay well.

fahim mohammed

Hi, Fahim,

Charlotte beat me to it: what a beautiful world indeed.

Best regards,

Doug

Evening Doug,

There are too many of God's Blessings that you and me both have to be thankful for.

One of them, surely, is that The Lord has Blessed us both with our wives. Carla for you, Ayesha for me.

Thank you kindly ( ! ) sir.

fahim mohammed

Do you have a story behind this picture Fahim? Those eyes are telling a story.

Ben, this photo was taken in a suburb of Munich last Oct/Nov. We were queing for the bus to take us to the rail station.

I went to get a coffee. It was cold. I lit a cigarette. We missed the bus. I walked over.
And if looks could kill!!

I smiled and took this shot.

Best regards.

Sadly I can no longer see any of your pictures fahim. They all come up as "content protected by owner". Maybe I have some setting off in the new PC.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It is not your PC, I can't see them either. Fahim announced a few days ago that he would delete his pictures.
Jerome, Fahim has graciously put that on hold and I'm trying my best to get hosting of images going here. Here you can see some of his recent images are showing fine! Of older ones, a random check found one not working and this coming up partially fine and this rich thread is a winner!

Asher

Last edited: