• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Plaid

Peter Dexter

Jessica in plaid this time. Natural light.

41888814282_7fe0e31fee_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jessica in plaid this time. Natural light.

I am fascinated by the tiny “extras” that seem to complete the image in some way. Here the pin in her hair is a perfect balance to the entire curvy figure. The bracelet does not contribute in the same way.

To me this is so fascinating but the effect on my perception of “balance” seems to me to be definitive! Perhaps it works to help to keep the eyes on her eyes and smile

Asher

Peter Dexter

Thanks for commenting Asher. It looks like she may not be balanced and I may rotate the image but it really was her position.

Asher Kelman

Thanks for commenting Asher. It looks like she may not be balanced and I may rotate the image but it really was her position.

She is perfectly balanced! Don’t change a thing!

I was only referring to the super curves of her beautiful form that is powerful. The tiny comb being relative to the entire figure, essentially a “dot” or point, stops the eye from keep on scanning the curves and brings attention to the face. That is what I meant by “balance”, not her pose or how you have framed her. These are perfect!

Asher

She certainly is beautiful and you've photographed her very well. She's got a gorgeous face, quite a curvy body and beautiful shiny eyes!

Peter Dexter

Thank you for taking a look Doug. Asher, now I understand. And thank you Maggie for the compliments to her and the photo.

Asher Kelman

This is the shape of a woman that is the most healthy for having children. When folk get delivered for 3 generations by C-Section, then the shape becomes more androgynous! Wonderful to see the unspoilt natural form of a woman!

Asher