• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Flight

Dan Hilton

A couple of talented dancers from our local ballet school.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A couple of talented dancers from our local ballet school.

View attachment 399

Dan,

I adore this work! You have captured the flight so well. Bresson would have been jeous thrown away his Leica!

Well not quite, he was too narcissistic to ever do something that rash, but I am sure he’d be impressed, as you have caught the peak “angelic moment” of free flight.

Kudos!

I must commend the folk, or you yourself on the lighting and black b.g.

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher is right.
It is a very beautiful work.
You have amazing headshots ! Welcome to the forum. :)
I could understand that you work using A3+...

A3+300dpi+Print+ready_Shot+3_6000+x+4000.jpg

Dan Hilton

Dan,

I adore this work! You have captured the flight so well. Bresson would have been jeous thrown away his Leica!

Well not quite, he was too narcissistic to ever do something that rash, but I am sure he’d be impressed, as you have caught the peak “angelic moment” of free flight.

Kudos!

I must commend the folk, or you yourself on the lighting and black b.g.

Asher

Thanks so much for the positive comment. I have a couple others from this series that I will have to post. The black back ground helped especially with the dancer in white.

Dan Hilton

Asher is right.
It is a very beautiful work.
You have amazing headshots ! Welcome to the forum. :)
I could understand that you work using A3+...

A3+300dpi+Print+ready_Shot+3_6000+x+4000.jpg
The dancers were shot with a A7rii. I have since sold that and to my mind upgraded to the A7iii. I use that A7iii and the 70-200GM for my headshots.