• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Olive and Yellow!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This time we used studio lights and a wide black b.g.

I had one hair-light and a large Mola main light and a medium Mola key light. We talked for about an hour before we started. That’s the key for the talented model to be able to spread her wings and really enter the scene!

As usual, I sat on a chair in front of the large Mola.

Asher Kelman: Yellow Dress & Orange Flowers #1
Fuji GFX 50s 32-64mm
Out of camera jpg adjusted
for brightness in Snapseed

Thanks to Olive the model and to Chloe my assistant and Chaperone!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher Kelman: Yellow Dress & Orange Flowers #2
Fuji GFX 50s 32-64mm

Asher

James Lemon

This time we used studio lights and a wide black b.g.

I had one hair-light and a large Mola main light and a medium Mola key light. We talked for about an hour before we started. That’s the key for the talented model to be able to spread her wings and really enter the scene!

As usual, I sat on a chair in front of the large Mola.

View attachment 2501

Asher Kelman: Yellow Dress & Orange Flowers #1
Fuji GFX 50s 32-64mm

Thanks to Olive the model and to Chloe my assistant and Chaperone!

Asher

Asher

I like it!

James

Asher Kelman

Does she have a little tattoo on her ankle?
Yes she does!

I was a little turned off at first some years ago by my first facing of tattoos on actors and models. Now I’m used to it and understand that it’s part of self identity, reward and memory!

Besides, if it bothered me, Olive’s small decoration could be removed. But now I feel it’s part of reality and I m happy with it!

Asher

Jim Olson

Yes she does!

I was a little turned off at first some years ago by my first facing of tattoos on actors and models. Now I’m used to it and understand that it’s part of self identity, reward and memory!

Besides, if it bothered me, Olive’s small decoration could be removed. But now I feel it’s part of reality and I m happy with it!

Asher
I think tattoos are great & yes they add to ones personality
Also, I see she has at least two tattoos you can see in the shot

Asher,
Just to let you know Olive is on my would love to shoot with list, if she ever happens to be passing my way. I have come across other images and videos of her, but have never seen a point of contact or portfolio page, so suspect she is on a different model/actress site than I use.

Asher Kelman

Olive is very talented at hiding. When she doesn’t want to be found she seems to vanish!

I think she is wonderful but she can’t just be called as her phone is always already full of messages!

Hopefully she’ll reappear after Covid is defeated!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Mola image not uploaded. Too bad.
Will do!

She is adorable! Friend who was a chaperone but actually dropped her clothes to get into the pool, quipped that she had breast implants. I couldn’t believe it and told her so. I asked if I could feel it and she said sure.

Then as she left she told me, “I doubt my boyfriend would approve of that!”

So perhaps I am on the “cancelled list!”

Asher

Asher Kelman

I realize I have more to share, but here edited on my iPhone.

33AC69C9-6E9A-4432-81D3-13A619661780.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Foot on Brown Box”
Asher