• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Took a drive yesterday to Forks and had to stop and walk back to this waterfall

Jim Olson

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Quite amazing! One can easily miss it!

Why on earth didn’t they allow space around it and a place to stop and observe like most places do for great scenic spots!

Where is this?

Asher

Jim Olson

Quite amazing! One can easily miss it!

Why on earth didn’t they allow space around it and a place to stop and observe like most places do for great scenic spots!

Where is this?

Asher
On Hwy 101 going by Lake Crescent in Washington and there's very little room for any pull outs. I was standing on the edge of a cliff to shoot this. I had to step over the guardrail so I would be out of traffic. I went to Google Maps to capture a couple of screenshots of the location.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-12-01 09-23-59.png
    Screenshot from 2019-12-01 09-23-59.png
    836.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot from 2019-12-01 09-24-25.png
    Screenshot from 2019-12-01 09-24-25.png
    992.1 KB · Views: 106