• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My wife and I did a weekend trip and this was one of the first images I shot

Jim Olson

Deception Falls
It was a great weekend get away.
We took many pictures.
I'll post more later.
PXL_20220909_175014120.jpg

PXL_20220909_175107422_2 (1).jpg

Near Stevens Pass on Hwy 2 WA.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That’s a fabulous sight, Jim!

I would enjoy visiting myself. What else is there to see there?

Are there raftsxand rapids?

Asher

Steven Sinski

i used to know those places well during my living living out there a few times. right by Leavenworth i did a whole lot of hiking in Wenatchee Forest alpine lakes region. the drive in from Everett on rt2 is really nice. Leavenworth has gotten a bit more colorful since i was there last. and last was more than a few years back.

Jim Olson

i used to know those places well during my living living out there a few times. right by Leavenworth i did a whole lot of hiking in Wenatchee Forest alpine lakes region. the drive in from Everett on rt2 is really nice. Leavenworth has gotten a bit more colorful since i was there last. and last was more than a few years back.
We are still getting out and exploring the great state of Washington
Only been here 3 years but Covid hit 8 months after we moved here. We did take hwy 2 going to Leavenworth and Hwy 90 home. It's a great area. And roads are so much fun. We didn't take my motorcycle this time. Maybe we'll go again soon

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I looked it up, The Leavenworth Penitentiary is not anywhere near you. To my surprise it’s in Texas!

Trump would prefer that State by a long shot, LOL, if he needs such Federal accommodation!

Not saying that will happen, but with the name Leavenworth I decided to look it up!

Asher

Jim Olson

I looked it up, The Leavenworth Penitentiary is not anywhere near you. To my surprise it’s in Texas!

Trump would prefer that State by a long shot, LOL, if he needs such Federal accommodation!

Not saying that will happen, but with the name Leavenworth I decided to look it up!

Asher
Yes... Totally different Leavenworth 🤣🤣🤣

Jim Olson

You are 🤔 of Leavenworth Kansas. Leavenworth, Wa is a happy sort of place
If you are asking me, I live in Diamond Point/Sequim WA but my wife and I did spend the weekend in Leavenworth WA for the first time last weekend. We just moved to the great state of Washington in 2019 then covid hit, so we haven't had much time to explore.

Steven Sinski

plenty of places to explore there in all directions of the compass. i have wandered all around there.

tune up your car, format your cards and charge up your batteries you have one beautiful place to be.

Attachments

• _D7A2011_DxO.jpg
    _D7A2011_DxO.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 49
  • _D7A2017_DxO.jpg
    _D7A2017_DxO.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 55
  • _D7A1907_DxO.jpg
    _D7A1907_DxO.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: