• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eastern Screech Owl

Chris Calohan

eastern 2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a beautiful shot with so much details. I cropped but didn’t edit to get a larger image on my iPhone and fill the screen :

98773A8D-2873-4680-A1E3-D7A0D75E2BBB.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nikon describes its 36MP full frame camera in superlative terms. I have never held one but your results are stellar.

The image stabilization obviously worked well at just 1/)0th second!

Have you been able to compare it with an R class Canon mirrorless camera?

Asher

TimTom42

Nikon describes its 36MP full frame camera in superlative terms. I have never held one but your results are stellar.

The image stabilization obviously worked well at just 1/)0th second!

Have you been able to compare it with an R class Canon mirrorless miniature war game?

"Nikon certainly knows how to tout the features of its cameras, but it looks like the 36MP full frame camera lives up to the hype. Your results are impressive, especially considering the image stabilization was able to work at such a slow shutter speed. Have you had the opportunity to compare it with an R class Canon mirrorless camera? Would be curious to hear your thoughts on the comparison. #NikonCamera #fullframe #image stabilization"

Last edited: