• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

10 years and 11 hours

Jarmo Juntunen

Today, at 00:05. 10 years (and 11 hours at the time of this post :-D)

Laura_10vIMG_4847.JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jarmo,

I was waiting for the image to load and it was well worth it!

.....and she is simply darling! She is a fine young lady and will bring joy to everyone she meets!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you all! As always, she chose the outfit and, as always, it was perfect. Peter, recording our family times is nearly the only type of photography I do these days. I have compiled a "10 year book" for all our 3 kids, well actually Laura's book is still being made. It is a great way to see how we have and not have changed over the time.

She's growing up and although turning into a young lady, I can still see the spunk in her face. Little girl has character. I would also recognize her anywhere in the world. She's beautiful! :) Maggie

Jarmo Juntunen

She's growing up and although turning into a young lady, I can still see the spunk in her face. Little girl has character. I would also recognize her anywhere in the world. She's beautiful! :) Maggie
Hi Maggie and thank you! Your and Asher’s comments made me realise that during her 10 years I have made her a family member of at least some members of our little photographic community. Now, there are other circles in the internet where this idea would make me worry but not here. Thank you for your kind comments.

Jarmo Juntunen

I found this and thought it would fit here perfectly. Here she is, aged 3, on New Year's Day in 2012. It was a cold day as you can see from her frosty brows. Notice the scar below her lower lip? That's what new teeth and a lot of speed can do to a little girl. Oh, how time flies...

Uusivuosi_2011-0306.jpg