• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: 48° 5' 0" n / 7° 22' 0" e

fahim mohammed

p908567997-4.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

A striking portrait! Your best so far-
I like what you did with the black and white treatment it lends itself to romance-

Charlotte-

Paul Abbott

This is a nice portrait, Fahim.
I like the high-key effect somewhat, and I like your use of grain to give it a textural feel.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

12 Rue Billing, 6800 Colmar, France, evidently.

Right across from a big soccer pitch.

Maybe near here:

12_Rue_Billing_01S700.jpg

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Hi Doug,

The first coordinates I came across were posted. Somehow I did have a feeling that you would
delve further into the matter!

Best.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

Hi Doug,

The first coordinates I came across were posted.

Well, the coordinates at the "front stoop" of that house are:

48° 05' 00.37" N, 007° 22' 00.08" E

although here we prefer the form:

lat +48.083438° lon +007.366901°

since sexigesimal is not our favorite kind of sex.

Or, even simpler (since the three integer places of the longitude make it clear which coordinate that is, and the unit degree can be safely assumed here):

+48.083438 +007.366901

Best regards,

Doug

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
I'm not sure the processing matches the mood? I have to admit when I saw the picture I had the same thought as Doug as to the mood but the processing is far dreamier than the emotion. Seems to clash for me a bit.

fahim mohammed

I'm not sure the processing matches the mood? I have to admit when I saw the picture I had the same thought as Doug as to the mood but the processing is far dreamier than the emotion. Seems to clash for me a bit.

Hi Ben,

I shall try another treatment. When she is not around!!
Thanks for stopping by.

Regards.