• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

6:00 am overcast sky, breaking

Robert Watcher

6:00 am overcast sky, breaking

Live Composite Mode, Olympus E-M10 MKIII, 14-42mm EZ

3E9419E9-FBF6-4A84-BC1A-C01F7B2F2643.jpeg

Robert Watcher

Thr blue is particularly rich!

That Olympus composite mode you own! It’s so useful and fits in with your own artistic expression!

Asher

Thank you Asher.

The unique feature of Olympus cameras that has proved most useful to me, is Live Composite.

I am really looking forward to heading to Toronto for our anniversary (46’th) on May 8’th for a few days —— and getting some street photography in where there are lots of people, as well as lots of opportunities to use Live Composite at night with the buildings, vehicles and lights. Lots of batteries and card space needed in preparation.

Anne has booked us at this Hotel in the Historic District of Toronto, that was recommended by a friend - from a friend of theirs. It always pays to ask : https://www.thebroadviewhotel.ca/

——-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That’s coming up fast!

I know you will organize it well! Hope that restaurants are thriving in the streets as in Beverley Hills!

Gorgeous Sky! I get up at the time, but just to feed the cat that does little boops with her paw on my head, as she wants food, but go back to sleep for another 1 1/2 to 2 hours! :-D