• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A great show tonight in Southern Ontario

Robert Watcher

IMG_4505.jpeg

robwatcher.com__EM11445.jpeg

robwatcher.com__EM11480.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful use of such a well developed Olympus camera, designed to do magic at night with the unique ability to continuously accumulate lights in a frame!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
IMG_2474.jpeg

This is such a warmly lit picture. I love the rich red of your that face, which I presume is yours.

I am also impressed by the size of thr backpack you schlepp! Is all that necessary!

Asher

Robert Watcher

Beautiful use of such a well developed Olympus camera, designed to do magic at night with the unique ability to continuously accumulate lights in a frame!

Asher

Thank you Asher. The golden hour lighting right after sunset, was beautiful. The pic of me was captured lovingly by my sweetheart Anne on her phone.

It was cool that many of my friends were sending and posting pics with the same Aurora intensity and colours - taken with their iPhones. The Aurora was visible to the eyes and gasses that make up the magentas and greens only intensified when hitting the camera/phone sensor. I didn’t use any Olympus tricks. As for my camera bag, it’s the one I take with me when travelling. It actually fits under the seat on the plane. It isn’t necessary, but just easier to keep my cameras, lenses, bits of clothing battery packs for my devices, iPad etc - together and ready to grab and go. Not that heavy and very comfortable to throw on my back while I am carrying lawn tripods, chairs, blankets, and snacks for settling in.