• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A little street work this afternoon

Robert Watcher

Anne and I headed to London, Ontario to get some mechanical work done on our car. We had to burn a few hours, so decided to hop on the city bus and head down to the core downtown area. It was raining, but I managed a few hard core street pics. When we were newlyweds 46 years ago, this area of London was thriving and vibrant - the place to go for shopping, going to movie theatres, being out with the family. For many years now, it has been virtually empty and a place for what appeared to be mostly vagrants and misfits to hang out. That is the case despite huge amounts of money being poured in to revitalize the area and draw people back.

I’m not showing the bad side or extremes, just things that caught my eye as I walked along with Anne.

B7A82E29-4C3C-458C-A43B-E1F544267128.jpeg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s really comforting to have you return to street shooting as you have particular angles and interests that I find interesting and have missed for your South American tours.

Thanks!

Asher