• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A tree

Jerome Marot

We don't seem to have a section for plants, do we?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We don't seem to have a section for plants, do we?
Well, Jérôme,

let’s correct that!

This is so impressive!

Has it been trimmed to get the horizontal level above ample human walking space, or is that its normal appearance?

I do see a very regularly spaced circle of embedded posts, that might be supporting branches....

....or perhaps there to hold canvass for an impressive tree-house meeting space!

Anyway, it’s pristinely maintained and so handsomely architectural!

Thanks for opening a new vista!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Asher, if you are going to created a new section each time I suggest it with a new picture, the forum is going to end up with too many sections. I warn you... 😇

The posts are supports indeed.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, if you are going to created a new section each time I suggest it with a new picture, the forum is going to end up with too many sections. I warn you... 😇

The posts are supports indeed.
But it was a great idea.

I actually have been gradually consolidating and restructuring as camera, sensor and lens specifics are increasingly less important than what we aim at!

I selected and hired a programmer 6 months ago, but he flaked after I had invested much time in him.

So I have to refocus on development and hire a new IT programmer for this XenForo platform.

Your comment pointed to a logical gap.

I think we want our emphasis, besides vertical markets, beauty and current topics, to be in areas where “could” and “should” become significant, such as

• sustainability
  • the worth of man
  • the worth of diverse species
  • equity.

Asher