• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Air Force One

Don Ferguson Jr.

Trump came through our airport GSP in South Carolina Monday coming from NC.
Don

AF1.jpg

AF1-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s an amazing plane! So many safeguards!

The Israeli’s have their own “Airforce One” but then prime minister has been shamed into not yet using it when the Public discovered its extra event Amei tues and cosy, LOL!

All planes should be built that well!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher, it was fun seeing the awesome plane.
Don

I am still in awe of just the meaning of an American Flag when I return from abroad. I am proud of the skills of a hundred thousand people or more needed to make such jets.

We in the Democratic West are still struggling to evolve a democracy separate from theocracy and unfair opportunity limitation and gross waste.

But we are, (albeit flawed), seriously on a path of progress.

Asher

James Lemon

John Loewy worked on the Air Force One project at the request of President John F. Kennedy and donated the work in the service of the nation. President Kennedy selected the design in blue and specified that the letters for ‘The United States of America’ should be similar to the lettering on the heading on the Declaration of Independence.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/air-force-one-trump-jackie-kennedy-blue

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

John Loewy worked on the Air Force One project at the request of President John F. Kennedy and donated the work in the service of the nation. President Kennedy selected the design in blue and specified that the letters for ‘The United States of America’ should be similar to the lettering on the heading on the Declaration of Independence.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/air-force-one-trump-jackie-kennedy-blue
I love the current colors. It is blue sky powerful but still represents American “Power”.

Imagine if Trudeau wanted Mounties to wear beret’s instead of their classic hats or is Macron decided to paint the Eiffel Tower Yellow with a silver stripe

There’s something worthy and secure in protecting the symbols of a nation.

Asher

James Lemon

I love the current colors. It is blue sky powerful but still represents American “Power”.

Imagine if Trudeau wanted Mounties to wear beret’s instead of their classic hats or is Macron decided to paint the Eiffel Tower Yellow with a silver stripe

There’s something worthy and secure in protecting the symbols of a nation.

Asher

The New Proposed Air Force One! Considering the upcoming election soon you will have to except the new version Asher

68277_boeingvc25brendering_674877.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

The New Proposed Air Force One considering the upcoming election soon you will have to except the new version Asher

View attachment 5485
Could be if Trumps guys in trucks and weapons come out in force! We will see!

Already a lot of Democrats have voted by mail so there are lots of forces at play.

I don’t like Airforce One looking like a common airlines plane!

I trump agrees to keep the blue, I would vote for him, LOL!

Asher

James Lemon

Already a lot of Democrats have voted by mail so there are lots of forces at play.

Asher

The new one is more environmentally friendly too! Mail gets lost all the time.

Jim Olson

Thank you for the link & history on Air Force One. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Jim

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

Not sure I get that.

Best regards,

Doug
Neither do I, LOL!
That’s Siri’s auto correction!

Essentially, as I recall, what I wrote

In the COVID-19 crisis, loss of livelihoods, someone discovered the Prime Minister had spent billions on his own pointless version of Airforce One!

🤔

Shown the photo, So he admitted, “Oh THAT “One”!”

.........”guess we won’t be using it just now!”

Asher

Steven Sinski

Asher
regretfully he would just like it to say TRUMP on the side, just like his failed airline. notice the paint job resemblance to the proposed image.
1280px-Boeing_727-25,_Trump_Shuttle_AN1132781.jpg

Last edited: